Losing Money To Be A Tycoon Chapter 79
Chapter 79: A Game that Scolded Players!
Pei Qian seemed to despise Interactive Fiction games on the surface, thinking they were old-fashioned. However, he was very clear internally: another way to interpret old-fashioned was stable!
Interactive Fiction was a rather old and yet stable gaming genre; it had survived for a long time.
Pei Qian had memories from his previous life. He knew that as an Interactive Fiction game, Chinese Parents was an independent game that had used an Interactive Fiction's format; it had achieved considerable success!
Pei Qian was not going to allow something like that to happen.
Hence, he had to completely veto and abandon any thoughts at following this Interactive Fiction game model!
Pei Qian cleared his throat and continued, "My thinking is we should do a 3D flowchart. That's right, a diagram as completed as a spider web. The boxes in the flowchart would be individual rooms; the lines on the flowchart would be corridors."
Top weekly On WuxiaWorld
- 1 Perfect Secret Love The Bad New Wife Is A Little Sweet
- 2 The Beautiful Wife Of The Whirlwind Marriage
- 3 One Birth Two Treasures: The Billionaire's Sweet Love
- 4 Back Then I Adored You
- 5 Elite Doting Marriage: Crafty Husband Aloof Cute Wife
- 6 The Most Loving Marriage In History: Master Mu’s Pampered Wife
- 7 Full Marks Hidden Marriage: Pick Up A Son Get A Free Husband
- 8 The Rest Of My Life Is For You
- 9 Trial Marriage Husband: Need To Work Hard
- 10 Nanomancer Reborn I've Become A Snow Girl?