WuxiaWorld
← PREV NEXT →
FONT SIZE

Reincarnation Of The Strongest Sword God Chapter 764

Chapter 764 - Epic Hidden Quest




Dont be in such a rush. Im still not done speaking. Seliora wagged her finger at Shi Feng as if shed guessed his thoughts. Laughing softly, she added, Although there is only a 20% chance for it to become a Legendary Weapon, that doesnt mean that the other 80% will be a failure.


What do you mean? Shi Feng asked uncertainly.


Fire Dance didnt understand Selioras words, either.


Ive already said that the materials used to produce Thousand Transformations are very high-quality, but because of some small defects, it did not become a Legendary Weapon. If I recast it, then there is a 20% chance it will evolve into a Legendary Weapon, as well as a 50% chance it will become a Fragmented Legendary Weapon but never an actual Legendary Weapon. As for the remaining 30%, the recasting will end up a complete failure, and Thousand Transformations will turn into scrap metal, Seliora explained slowly. Now you should understand what Im trying to say, right? Are you sure you are fine with just repairing it?

Shi Feng and Fire Dance were both stunned for a long time.

Really? Shi Feng sought further confirmation, thinking that he had heard wrong earlier.


Not to mention upgrading Thousand Transformations into a Legendary Weapon, just turning it into a Fragmented Legendary Weapon was already an unbelievable notion.


Currently, the various large Guilds and major powers in Gods Domain were frantically searching for traces of Epic Weapons. Who knew whether they could even obtain one?

Fragmented Legendary items were practically godly weapons to players right now.


It was just like the Heavenly Dragons Breath he had obtained, which could raise his personal combat power by a large margin. However, the Heavenly Dragons Breath was only a ring. If it were a weapon, the improvement it could bring him would be dreadfully high.

Legendary items could give players the ability to challenge opponents of a higher Tier. Tier 1 could go up against Tier 2, Tier 2 against Tier 3, and Tier 3 against Tier 4.

Meanwhile, a Fragmented Legendary item might not allow players to challenge opponents one Tier higher than themselves, but it would still increase a players strength by a large margin.

Although Fire Dance was already in the Refinement Realm and she possessed combat power at the peak of Tier 1, she was still no match for a Lord ranked monster of the same Level at the moment.


The purpose of combat techniques was to give players the ability to exert their own combat power. Take an ordinary player for example. Even if said ordinary player were fully geared in top-tier equipment and their system combat power value was at 1,000 points, so long as their combat techniques only allowed them to exert 20% of their combat power, then their actual combat power value was only 200 points. On the other hand, expert players could bring out more of their combat power in battle. An expert player who could exert 50% of their combat power in battle would have 300 points in actual combat power value when wearing shabby equipment and having a system combat power value of only 600 points.


However, a persons combat power was only half of what determined a battles outcome. The other half was external environmental factors. Ordinary players failed to exploit their surroundings. Expert players, on the other hand, were adept at using the environment to their advantage. This knack was another major difference between ordinary players and expert players.


Should an ordinary player and an expert player of the same Level fight against each other, the outcome of the battle was self-evident. Even if the expert player had poorer equipment, the victory would still belong to the expert player.


Fire Dances normal combat power was only at the peak of Tier 1. In a situation where she lacked any advantage in environmental factors or any special Skills or tools, a frontal clash with a Lord of the same Level would only end in her loss. After all, Fire Dances limit was the peak of Tier 1. Even if she could exert 100% of her combat power, defeating a Lord ranked monster, which was equivalent to a Tier 2 class, would be impossible for her.


However, as long as Fire Dance equipped a Fragmented Legendary Weapon, she would immediately gain the combat power of a Tier 2 class. She would then be capable of soloing a Lord.

Whats your decision now? Seliora asked with a smile on her face.


Since theres a 50% chance for it to become a Fragmented Legendary Weapon, lets recast it, then. After giving it some thought, Shi Feng still decided to gamble.


Not only was there a 50% chance to upgrade Thousand Transformations into a Fragmented Legendary Weapon, but there was even a 20% possibility for the Flawed Weapon to become a true Legendary Weapon.


Moreover, although Epic Weapons were currently extremely precious and could improve a players combat power considerably, an Epic Weapon would not provide Fire Dance with the combat power she needed to go up against a Lordeven if she wielded two Epic Weapons.


Without the Heavenly Dragons Breath, Shi Fengs combat power would directly decrease by at least 40%. In such a case, he would not last even a single exchange with Sky of the Flower of Seven Sins.

Such was the strength of Fragmented Legendary items.


If Fire Dance could obtain one herself, rather than improvement, her strength would undergo a metamorphosis. If Thousand Transformations became a Legendary item, once Fire Dance equipped it, her strength would most likely surpass even Shi Fengs.


Since youve already decided, then go prepare the materials. Seliora nodded.


Sure enough, the game wont give away a Fragmented Legendary Weapon so easily. Shi Feng smiled bitterly.

Gods Domain was particular about fairness. Gains and losses came in equal proportion. No matter how Shi Feng thought about it, it was simply impossible for him to turn the broken sword he had casually picked up into a Fragmented Legendary Weapon for no cost whatsoever.

The Mana Stones should be sufficient already. However, it is extremely difficult to melt down Legendary ranked materials. Although I have some of the materials I need here at my place, after conducting my previous few experiments, Ive already used up all of my Inferno Gold. Go and collect ten more pieces of it for me, Seliora said, smiling. Her eyes gleamed as if she saw a rich tycoon when she looked at Shi Feng.


System: Epic Hidden Quest Recast Thousand Transformations accepted.

Quest content: Collect ten pieces of Inferno Gold.

Quest reward: Seliora will recast the Flawed Weapon Thousand Transformations for you.


Ten pieces of Inferno Gold?! Does it have to be this vicious?! Shi Feng felt his stomach aching when he heard the system notification.

Guild Leader, Ive just checked, but theres no mention of Inferno Gold on either the official forums or our Guilds database. Where are we supposed to find this thing? Wanting to share some of Shi Fengs burden, Fire Dance had searched through Zero Wings database for Inferno Gold. However, she came away empty-handed.

Gods Domain had an extremely enormous amount of information for players to process. However, aside from basic information, the official game developers did not provide players with anything else. Players had to depend on themselves to search for the information they wanted through the Libraries, ruins, and other such places.


For convenience, the various large Guilds had tasked individuals to collect information in the game after entering Gods Domain and compile it into a single database. The upper echelons of Guilds could then search this database for the information they wanted. After Shi Feng established Zero Wing, the Guild naturally had tasked certain members with collecting all sorts of information and integrating it into the Guild database.

This was also the reason why players always crowded the entrance of Libraries. Most of these players were not suited to battle but were suited to information gathering. They would also often visit the Libraries of various cities to collect information, because the information stored in Libraries were not uniform, with some Libraries having information that other Libraries did not.

Only Zero Wings members could access its database. However, the level of information available to them would also differ depending on the individuals rank within the Guild. For example, as the Commander of Zero Wings main force, Fire Dance had first-level authority to the Guild database, which was beneath only Shi Fengs top-level authority.


← PREV NEXT →
Best For Lady The Demonic King Chases His Wife The Rebellious Good For Nothing MissAlchemy Emperor Of The Divine DaoThe Famous Painter Is The Ceo's WifeLittle Miss Devil: The President's Mischievous WifeLiving With A Temperamental Adonis: 99 Proclamations Of LoveGhost Emperor Wild Wife Dandy Eldest MissEmpress Running Away With The BallIt's Not Easy To Be A Man After Travelling To The FutureI’m Really A SuperstarFlowers Bloom From BattlefieldMy Cold And Elegant Ceo WifeAccidentally Married A Fox God The Sovereign Lord Spoils His WifeNational School Prince Is A GirlPerfect Secret Love The Bad New Wife Is A Little SweetAncient Godly MonarchProdigiously Amazing WeaponsmithThe Good For Nothing Seventh Young LadyMesmerizing Ghost DoctorMy Youth Began With HimBack Then I Adored You
Latest Wuxia Releases His Breathtaking And Shimmering LightOmniscient ReaderWife, You Can't Run After EatingReincarnation Of The GoddessThe World Traveller Adventure Of An OtakuTo Walk The MistStronghold In The ApocalypseDon The HeroIn Another World With Just MonikaRise Of DestructionDominating Evolution Of The CosmosThe InsatiableRealms Beyond MortalMy Wife Is A Gangster BossBefore You Leave Me
Categories
Recents Updated Most ViewedLastest Releases
ChineseActionAdventure
FantasyMartial ArtsRomance
XianxiaEditor's choiceOriginal
KoreanComedyJapanese
XuanhuanMysterySupernatural
DramaHistoricalHorror
Sci-FiThrillerFuturistic
AcademyCompletedHarem
SchoollifeMartialartsSliceoflife
EnglishReincarnationPsychological
ScifiMatureGhosts
DemonsGodsCultivation